Saturday, June 25, 2016

Today... May 5, 2016

This just came across my Facebook news feed... and while i'm glad to know SOME people believe this... it certainly hasn't been my experience, tho', harking at least all the way back to 1958! and recurring frequently enough since then that it makes me wonder if there's a spirit attached to it... hmm. I try very hard to believe what God has said about me, and NOT to believe the lies of my youth, but at times, without warning, i will find myself SHUT DOWN. Tears will take me over and while it makes no sense to anyone else at the time, the words from years ago will SCREAM their messages at me... as if to 'put me back in my box' (if any of you know what that feels like, you'll understand). almost an accusation of, Who do you think you are to get out of the box where you "belong"? And believe me, it CAN take many minutes to shut off the screaming lies from the past, and regain my standing in Christ. No, i KNOW i never left, i just got knocked over and needed to stand up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment