Friday, December 16, 2011

Go to the Rock


(Thomas Kinkade painting)

"Where can I turn... when there's no one else to turn to? 
Who can I talk to... when no one else will listen? 
Who can I lean on... when there's no foundation stable?
I go to the Rock I know that's able, I go to the Rock!"


In my experience, it seems frequently that no one can ‘hear’ the words I am ABLE to speak... But it is clear, that NO ONE can hear all my thoughts, sense all my frustrations, know all my cares. --- Thankfully, my Savior can and does. 


And while I cannot always seem to hear, sense or know His precise response to me, I can know without a doubt that His response is one of love and compassion. We have His Word on it.  And His Word has proved true and faithful for a LONG time now... what kind of fool would I be not to trust it? (a big one).


Yes, He has also given us one another for comfort and support, but those times when no one knows your trouble... your pain... He is the only place to go. and His Word offers the best comfort available.


Walk in the Promise and Be the Blessing God created you to be.



Friday 23 February 2007 - 04:25PM (EST) 
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO5NZaSi40AzWpHdUNqc3HR382b9xVFFDcaeg6xAvUeCHVtRw 

No comments:

Post a Comment