Friday, December 16, 2011

TIME (reminds me of a song)


Where does my TIME go? I've been trying for days, to find some quiet time to post ANY-thing at all.  So often my time is consumed by talking with young people, with doing laundry or other duties 'round the house. Then there's that block of time spent sleeping! Sheesh... what a waste of time... NAH... It's a must, I discovered (at a very young age); rather like breathing and eating ... gotta have it. But QUIET time? 


The interesting thing to me is, that not so many months ago I had hours upon hours of totally quiet time. It could be DAYS before our phone rang again. Sometime in the past few months all that changed, and now it's almost NEVER quiet (except when I'm asleep ).


Anyway, here I am, FINALLY getting to say something, and brain is being uncooperative; like that's even close to right! Actually, there are too many different ideas and the like zooming around to corral just one at the moment. This is also a hindrance to blogging. Hmmmm... maybe later today a single thought will settle in as something that might be of interest. But for now... this is what my thoughts are humming about.




Hope your day is loaded with LOVE,
Blessed from ABOVE, and
FEARLESSLY lived.
Greta


Tuesday 20 February 2007 - 01:56PM (EST)     

1 comment:

  1. Ahh soon I will have TIME...I'm retiring. Time to plant the garden and yes weed it when I want to. TIME to read the daily paper, completely, not just the obits and hope I get back to the rest of it later. TIME to sort through the many things that have gathered at my folk's farm house. O, I almost forgot...TIME to go fishing anytime I want!!!!

    ReplyDelete