Friday, December 16, 2011

To Your Health


For me, it started coming to my attention when I turned 35 that I simply had let life slide on by and that being conscientious about taking care of daily things might make a HUGE difference.


My first discovery was that the dreaded "acid reflux" (now so-called), could be eased by simply taking a digestive enzyme! It actually got rid of it for me. WOW! That seriously changed my outlook. There WERE things in my life I could control, and not allow them to become so bad I would need a Doctor's attentions. It was revolutionary. From that point, I began looking at other things I might take care of on my own. 


Have you ever wandered the RealAge.com website, and taken their little test(s) to determine your REAL age? It's quite revealing... especially if you answer honestly. That site showed me a number of things I could manage on my own, and others that would be better handled by "the professionals". But to be honest, it seems the more things I handle for myself, the fewer things are left to someone else to be responsible for. 


So my thought tonight is this... any time feeling good is important... wouldn't feeling better be a good thing? I like feeling better than I did when I was younger... this is fun!

Wednesday 21 March 2007 - 02:06PM (EDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment