Wednesday, December 14, 2011

reference to old blog

some years ago, a young friend of mine convinced me i ought to have a blog... so she helped me make one first on yahoo! ...which was fun for awhile, but which quit working properly... so i moved on to livejournal.  the other day I went back to see if the pages were still there... and to my great surprise (and delight?) there it was,  www.maggi-lu.livejournal.com/  titled "it's only words" !


it's rather odd, to read something you've written 2, 3 maybe 4 or more years back ... sometimes you discover it still resonates as right and true, while other times... something about how you see the topic has changed, and the re-thinking opens up new dimensions.


i've been thinking about revisiting some of the older ones, to see how they read to me (and you) here in this decade... perhaps you'll be so kind as to post some feedback once i get them re-blogged into this location.  I'd appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment